International Business Development Manager(Senior) - FMCG
Salary THB250000 - THB270000 per month
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading FMCG company with trusted well-known brand is looking for International Business Development Manager to drive total international business unit of the company to achieve business goal.
About the International Business Development Manager role:
As the International Business Development Manager, you will use in-depth category, brand, consumer and product understanding to develop solid growth plans and new product development projects for to achieve business goal in Indochina & China regions.
- Prepare sales strategies and action plans for the assigned sales territory to achieve the set sales target, in coordination with distributor management
- Review and follow-up with the sales team in performance vs set sales target, develop the local strategy with action plan in line with corporate commercial strategy
- Ensure the channel, outlet and distribution expansion as well as the healthy increase of sales volume in all channels
- Ensure timely collection of monthly dues and follow-up delayed payments from customers; take necessary actions to minimise bad debt
- Periodically conduct business plan and review with distributor
- Develop and maintain an effective organisation through selection, training, development, compensation and motivation of assigned personnel
- Knowledgeable of the company’s products and services
- Developing and executing strategies which achieve sales target
- Working closely with distributors/partners
To succeed in the International Business Development Manager job, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or Business Administration or related fields
- At least ten years' experience in distributor management level of Indochina and China markets within FMCG industry
- Strong knowledge in sales distribution and strong analytical skills
- Proven record of good performance in sales management
- Excellent English communication skills due to the nature of the business
- Comfortable with 50% travel
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting International Business Development Manager job.
Apply now for this new exciting opportunity.