Associate Sales Director (Digital or Advertising)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 media 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Associate Business Director job has just become available at a start-up digital media agency in Thailand. Reporting directly to Business Director, this is a role for a Sales person who can develop new clients and determine opportunities
About Associate Business Director Role:
In this digital and online business, you will be responsible for strategizing and helping to set the direction. You have to partner with local online travel agencies, travel media giants, tel-co operators, and social media Our traveller's data pool is able to identify the travel journey of Chinese tourists hence targeting the tourists at the right time, right place.
- Research potential new clients and determine opportunities
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans across key verticals, resulting in a robust pipeline
- Execute demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate and ensure satisfaction of the installed base
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities
- Reach sales revenue targets for the quarter
To succeed in the Associate Business Director job, you will need to have the ability to work in a start-up environment also having the knowledge of DSP/DMP/SSP and experience in advertising sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least five years of experience in a sales role related to advertising solutions / agency
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently
- Knowledge of the Thailand advertising industry
- DSP/DMP/SSP product knowledge and experience would be a big advantage
- Understanding of how various data work together, with the ability to utilise data within the existing customers
- Relevant knowledge of advertising/sales/marketing
- Demonstrated record of meeting strategic targets consistently
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills, and strong strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy
This company is beyond advertising agency, but they have more than 10 years of advertising experience in Greater China and being the core members who initiated Cross-Border Tourists solutions in Asia, we are now serving clients across Asia with the teams based in Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Kuala Lumpur.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.