Retail Business Development Manager( Automotive)
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Retail Business Manager role has recently become available at a leading automotive part manufacturer based in Thailand. The objective is to enhance the value proposition of the company’s retail offering to improve the business of existing company’s retailers, attract new retailers , and ultimately increase demand for product.
About the Retail Business Development Manager role:
As the Retail Business Development Manager, you are responsible to develop and implement programs to improve the retail sales capability and productivity of all the company's branded retailers
- Enhance the quality of retail service standards to ensure the assigned channel deliver a consistent consumer experience in line with the company standard
- Conduct business review with branded retailer covering sales, volume, demand forecast, profitability and incorporate with branded retailer's objectives
- Work closely with crossed function teams to deploy customised trade activation program and deliver business target
- Lead branded retail store audits by monitoring the consistency of retail execution
- Manage capability development for company's branded retailers. Identify training needs and conduct in-store retail training and coaching as required to improve retail execution and performance
- Continuously monitor and communicate competitive intelligence and customer feedback to manage and propose way forward
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 5-7 years working experience in retail network with retail operation experience.
- Excellence in store operation with full exposure to retail environment and channel sales
- Understanding of basic retail business financial
- Good communication and interpersonal skill with team player attitude
- Competency in Microsoft Office and good English communication due to the nature of the business
- Able to travel upcountry
- Preferable in Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or business-related fields
- Experience in auto related retail would be beneficial but not essential
The company is highly recognised as one of the leader in its field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await for he right person in this exciting Retail Business Development Manager( Automotive).
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.