Regional Director of Sales
Salary Excellent Incentive
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-05 hospitality-and-catering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting role as the Regional Director of Sales has just become available in which you will get to ensure sales goals and budgets are created, then met or exceeded by each property.
About the Regional Director of Sales - Hospitality Business Role:
This secured company is expanding their hospitality business internationally and is looking for a Regional Director of Sales for overseeing the current open properties as well as new opening hotel properties in the region with the support of the Director of Sales. This role has to travel internationally approximately 3 to 4 times a year. Their office is located in the CBD area which can easily be accessed for daily working.
- Provide guidance and direction to Thailand Directors of Sales and sales teams supporting the operations and new openings in the head office and at the operational level to maximise hotel sales revenue - both rooms and non-room revenue
- Assist with creation and management of annual strategic plans for each property, both open or soon to open
- Create and develop individualised sales & marketing plans and actions to maximise enterprise value while maintaining brand identity and standards
- Develop and implement targeted sales initiatives designed to penetrate specific market segments, key accounts or designated time periods
- Evaluate and track property revenue performance of your region against budget, previous year results, brand benchmarks and against forecast
- Assist in creation of tactical, creative and cooperative targeted marketing initiatives to drive revenues
To succeed in this role, you will need to initiate, create, drive online initiatives and ROI with the support of the e-commerce team to drive direct bookings to our properties.
- Extensive knowledge and experiences of sales skills, revenue management, recruitment, supervision, training and motivation of managers in hotel management
- A minimum of two years’ experience in area, regional or multi–unit sales management oversight
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a hotel Director of Sales or Director of Sales & Marketing
- A minimum of twelve years of experience in sales management
- Experience in 5 stars or chain hotels will be an advantage
- Track record of leading and inspiring teams to meet or exceed sales goals
- Native Thai and fluent English communications due to the nature of the business
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organisation
- Ability to comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas
- Ability to conduct budgetary analysis and interpret and analyse results
This young, fun and rapid growth company is one of South East Asia's newest experience accommodation with the amazing guests experiences driven. They are looking for a fast paced, high-energy, collaborative talent with strong leadership to join their dynamic environment in working.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Regional Director of Sales role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking property leading company.
Apply now to discuss further on this new opportunity.