Sales Manager (Chonburi-Rayong area)
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per annum + car
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-01 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking a high-calibre Finance Director in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of laser technology, you will have to identify and develop business opportunities with new and existing customers. As a Sales Manager, you will have to analyse the laser market in the responsible sales area and proposing strategies to increase sales.
- Identify and develop business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Responsible for customer management within the assigned sales area which included customer visits, technical and commercial discussion, organising application tests, generating customised offers, final negotiations and order closing as well as post sales payment follow up
- Timely reporting of sales activities in the CRM system
- Supporting marketing activities, e.g. exhibitions and customer events, in Asia and Germany
- Analysing the laser market in the responsible sales area and proposing strategies to increase sales
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work independently and understand your customers well.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Management or equivalent related experience
- More than four years of job experience in selling manufacturing equipment to automotive companies or automotive suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills due to the nature of the business
- Ability to organise multiple tasks, analyse and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
This German manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.