Sales Engineer - Machinery (Flexible Packaging)
Consultant Nitipat Saengdaochai
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An attractive Sales Engineer for Machinery to produce Flexible Packaging job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious global Machinery Manufacturer based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Sales Engineer - Machinery (Flexible Packaging) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Engineer - Machinery (Flexible Packaging) will play a key role in Technical Sales team‟s continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
• Introduce, promote and sell machinery to the flexible packaging industry
• Maintain and update product knowledge to Support our existing customers and expand our sales activities
• Maintain & create mutually beneficial relationships to guide and nurture our customers and their requirements
• Create internal project reports and provide Sales forecasts and analysis
• Experience in sales of machinery to produce flexible film and packaging
• Knowledge of Packaging Technologies & Applications e.g. plastic bags, lamination film
• Knowledge in Production Processes in Flexible Packaging such as extrusion, printing and conversion
• Bachelor' Degree in Engineering
• Minimum of three years' work experience in Engineering or Machinery Sales or Technical Products for industrial customers
• Deep knowledge of technical products and solutions in the industry
• Self-motivated, team spirited and proactive with initiative to take the lead
• Able to travel countrywide as well as Overseas
• Excellent command of English & Computer Literate
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Thai nationality due to nature of business
• Own transportation required
If you are a talented and focused Technical Sales seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Sales Engineer job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.