Business Development Manager
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Business Development Manager in Bangkok to demonstrate business development experience in applying business development principles for medium- to large-sized companies in similar industries.
About the Business Development Manager:
As the Business Development Manager, you will develop and oversee the execution of Group-wide/Business Unit-wide/regional/country/channel/product expansion strategies to achieve short- and long-term business objectives
- Identify, evaluate and manage business opportunities/leads in securing sales pipeline in line with short- and long-term financial goals
- Lead research/feasibility studies/market scan, evaluate findings and make recommendations to senior management about the viability of regional opportunities
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms with potential clients/customers to facilitate deal closing. Identify up selling opportunities and manage contract re-negotiations with existing clients
- Lead the improvement of current Business Development processes and cross-functional collaboration to drive effectiveness and minimise redundancy
To succeed in the Business Development Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with other account managers.
- Minimum five to eight years’ experience in a similar industry, especially in sales, marketing, business development related work, etc
- Strong project management skills, ability to energise and lead a cross-functional team around a project minimum of two to three years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders
- Able to work independently
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Business Development Manager.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.