Boutique Manager -Luxury Fashion
Salary THB75000 - THB110000 per month + Excellent IncentiveFULL_TIME
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 03 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 fashion 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An exciting Boutique Manager role has just become available at a very well-known fashion retail brand.
About the Boutique Manager - Luxury Fashion Role:
The Boutique Manager will play an important role in the fashion division. This role is responsible for executing the brand's difference in the store and demonstrating retail leadership.
- Responsible for sales drives in increasing boutiques sales to hit the target
- Set targets to your department managers and define their targets per product categories in line with the budget of the boutique
- Communicate business updates regularly and efficiently to the Head Office
- Optimising stock levels and sell through by knowing the trends and communicating with buyers
- Ensuring all sales representatives welcome customers entering the store in a warm, elegant manner
- Guarantee quality communications with all customers (in-store, on the phone or by mail)
To develop special relationships of trust obtaining recognition and loyalty with customers to the brand
- Maintain a dense network of relationships in different circles with potential brand customers and opportunities to recruit new customers
- Maintain perfect knowledge of already established customers, anticipating their expectations and the selection of products that they might like to be offered
- Maintain regular contact with the customers listed in the store’s customer data base
- Manage and participate in high value sales or VIP customers
- Take responsibility for managing difficult situations and find solutions to satisfy the customer, in line with store procedures and practice
- Execute Dior’s sales and boutique management policy (authorise requests for discounts or other special offers)
- Working with HR in managing peoples in boutique i.e. recruitment, appraisal system, and training and etc
To succeed in the Boutique Manager - Luxury Fashion role you will need to have the ability to lead a team and deliver excellent customer service.
- Bachelor’ degree or higher in any fields
- At least five years' managerial experience in luxury fashion brands
- Excellent language skills in English, and Thai due to the nature of the business
- Computer literacy is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Assistant Boutique Manager
This well-known luxury fashion brand needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are customer-oriented and have a solid experience in luxury fashion retail, this Boutique Manager - Luxury Fashion role can take your career forward.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.