Sales Director (e-Commerce B2B)
Salary Attractive PackageFULL_TIME
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A rapidly expanding e-commerce business is looking for a talented Sales Director in Bangkok to take a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Sales Director (e-Commerce B2B) Role:
As the Sales Director (e-Commerce B2B) you are required to plan/develop strategy, build sales and team in local market.
- Determines go-to-market strategies after-market & industry analysis; fulfil the annual sales target and services target; manage P&L and sales team
- Build up and manage the team including: channel sales team, direct sales team, sales operation team and customer service team; fulfil sales target and increase channel partner's revenue by improving the sales efficiency and productivity; enlarge the customer base and fulfilled customers' service requirement;
- Determines annual target, financial plan and human resources budget
- Organise the department structure and allocate human resources to better achieve sales, service and financial target
- Optimise the sales operation and process by analysis data, products, industry, organisation and competitor; make strategy for sales department to have scalable increase and grab the market share
To succeed in this role, you will need to effectively communicate with head quarter, give feedback about sales, operation, competition and products. You will need to localise and execute the head quarter sales strategy with fast action.
- At least six years' experiences on sales and customer management, internet company background as preference
- Experience in sales and service team management, including organisation structuring, commission rules planning
- Ability for P&L management and annual sales target planning
- Good understanding of sales CRM system usage, experience in product operation and optimisation
- Data analysis ability; understand customers' request by data analysis, improve sales and service process consistently
- Ability to define service rules and manage third-party service partner
- Good communication and resources integration ability
- Good in English addition to local language due to nature of the business
- Good computer skills
This company is well-known amongst the e-commerce business. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in dynamic environment, this Sales Director (e-Commerce B2B) is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.