Senior Buyer & Merchandising Manager -Fashion & Apperal
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-20 fashion 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Senior Buyer & merchandising Manager job with managerial opportunity based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Senior Buyer & Merchandising Manager - Fashion & Apparel Role:
The Senior Buyer & Merchandising Manager - Fashion & Apparel will be responsible for planing and developing all categories and suppliers.
- To establish the representative product line, strategic plan and direction for the assigned category together with buyers to enable all stores to achieve their sales target while maintaining a strong competitive position
- To source the right suppliers, negotiate the best prices and terms, select supplier with respect to cost, quality and delivery in order to achieve company goals agreed upon in the seasonal operational plan
- To achieve the seasonal estimate for the responsible category both in pairs and turnover
- To achieve the stock rotation assigned based on yearly budget
- To achieve the desired gross profit goals in accordance with the yearly budget
- To ensure the buyer meets its targeted numbers in terms of shoes line,Estimates& budget
- To go through the allocation of stock planning and to review with each buyer on his/her category together with finalised store profile seasonally
- To work with Marketing Department in order to maximise the exposure of their category
- Visit stores on a weekly basis to access the value of our product line and Needs and analyse the competition
The successful Senior Buyer & Merchandising Manager must have a proven track record of stores management and will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field
- Bachelor's degree up in related field
- Good command in English and Thai communication due to the nature of the business
- Buying & Merchandise Planning of fashion category
- Five years' experience in Men's product retailer is preferable
The company is much more than a fashion retail and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Buyer & Merchandising Manager - Fashion & Apparel job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.