Business Manager, PET Injection-Thailand
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Nitipat Saengdaochai
Date posted 10 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Business Manager, PET Injection-Thailand job opportunity has been made available at a leading supplier of injection moulding equipment and services to the plastic industry.
About the Business Manager, PET Injection-Thailand Role:
Working with the Regional Manager, this person will mange and maintain existing accounts in Thailand.
- Be the contact person for all project related items relating to your customer’s PET products
- Quote all new projects, retrofits and enhancements
- Create value for the customer by implementing standards that will make them successful
- Ensure customer’s equipment is running correctly. Continually audit customers systems for safety, cycle time and overall performance, benchmarking the systems against their original design specifications and today’s best technology
- Develop knowledge of sales support services
- Being the “Key Person” with considerable service capability, action all field issues, problems to engineering, service, management, and other field sales personnel
- Report on field problems to engineering, service, management, and other field sales personnel
- Prepare and maintain, market summaries, customer objectives, forecasts, strategies and activity reports
- Develop strong relationships with personnel at all levels within our PET customers’ businesses, and a thorough understanding of their business & competitors
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the PET preform and bottle, and plastic closures, manufacturing processes, and strong working knowledge of all the equipment & features available for these processes
To succeed in this role, you must have knowledge of sales techniques.
- Thai Nationality due to nature of job
- A mechanical engineering degree/diploma preferred, with two to three years of sales experience in injection moulding systems
- Three to five years of technical exposure to injection moulding
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - verbal and written in both Thai and English language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Good understanding of the plastic injection moulding industry
- Team-oriented with ability to work well with little supervision
- Ability to travel to all customer plants
- Strong organisational skills
This company is a leading supplier of injection moulding equipment and services to the plastics industry. It designs, manufactures and integrates the industry’s most comprehensive range of injection moulding equipment, including machines, moulds, hot runners, auxiliaries and integrated systems. It is the world’s largest brand name supplier of manufacturing solutions, including tooling, systems and services.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Manager, PET Injection-Thailand job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.