Manager - Business Management Home Care
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Mintra Horma
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The world's leading Chemical company is recruiting a Manager for Business Management Home Care based in Bangkok. In this Manager for Business Management Home Care job, you will be responsible for developing and implementing account & industry strategies based on company’s strategies. You will also be responsible for customer and sales management.
About the Manager - Business Management Home Care Role:
The Manager - Business Management Home Care will be responsible for Sales & Marketing development based on company’s strategies. This position will report to the Director.
- EMW/F/G strategy development & implementation: develop and implement account & industry strategies based on relevant company’s strategies, e.g. global, regional, local strategies
- Customer and sales management: maintain broader and deeper customer contacts to resolve and/or expedite matters by offering solutions according to customer needs for further business expansion & develop and optimise business models for efficiency and effectiveness to the customers and company (EM Thailand, and beyond including coordinating cross Bus & Functional)
- People management: lead, guide and supervise subordinates and relevant stakeholders
- Project development: initiate, develop and materialise new businesses through project development
- Market intelligence & solutions: collect market trends, applications of products/technologies as well as competitor benchmark such as positioning performance and competitive product portfolio and lead to translate them into technical solutions to fulfil customers’ expectations
- Business operation: manage operational issues, e.g. reporting, cost & budget and other KPIs
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication capability with sufficient English proficiency to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical or related. Master’s degree in chemistry or relevant discipline i.e. Business is also preferred
- 10-15 years in sales, marketing & R&D/technical service experience for both commodity and specialty chemicals, managerial position and/or Homecare /I&I and Industries (Textile, EP) experience
- Knowledge in specialty chemicals, Homecare /I&I and/or Industrial (Textile, EP) market knowledge, relevant industry regulations
This an outstanding company with a great reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining in the world's leading company, this Manager - Business Management Home Care role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.