Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Mintra Horma
Date posted 02 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
One of the industry’s most respected lines of Air Conditioning motors and blower is recruiting a Sales Manager to join in their team based in Nonthaburi, Thailand. In this Sales Manager job, you will be responsible for implementing sales plan, product, business development and marketing programs to achieve sales and profit targets.
About the Sales Manager Role:
The Sales Manager will responsible for implementing sales plan, product, business development and marketing programs to achieve sales and profit targets. Overview & direct marketing strategies for new product development & introduction. This position will report to Managing Director.
• Prepare sales and marketing strategy, budgets and forecasts in conjunction with relevant departments and establish corrective actions for variances in results
• Control, direct and motivate sales force operating through Bangkok to meet company business objectives for sales, gross margin, expenses, business growth and market share levels
• Implement and manage sales strategy, i.e. sales training, sales territory management, customer service expectations together with relevant Key Performance Indicators and Critical Success Factors
• Establish programs for key account management and the development of key account plans;
• Build strong relationships with major OEM and Distribution customers;
• Lead the team in product portfolio analysis, identifying, researching and evaluating new opportunities
• Plan and implement launch activities and business development projects for new products and markets
• Establish and maintain market and competitor information, e.g. pricing, product offering
• Be responsible for accurate forecasts to ensure superior service to our customers
• Actively participate in strategic planning and growth projects with the senior management team
To succeed in this role, you must have good analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any related field
- At least 10 years' working experience in Sales
- At least five years' working experience in AC business or any related
- Fluent command in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
This is a well-known company with a great reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of energy, innovation, freedom and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career in an electronics industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining in the well-known multinational company, this Sales Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.