Business Development Manager (FMCG-Alcohol)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 26 July 2018 2018-07-262018-09-24 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading premium spirit global company is looking for a Business Development Manager (FMCG-Alcohol) to Lead and manage accelerated market P&L growth & consistent NSV delivery in Thailand by driving exponential distribution growth & sound delivery of key strategic imperatives through distributor & key account management (as part of the job responsibilities).
About Business Development Manager (FMCG-Alcohol) Role:
As a Business Development Manager, you will develop and implement all of Thailand’s commercial plans & activities focusing on the core cities. You will oversee the development and implementation of commercial framework & sales toolkits for the local distributor.
- Ownership of the commercial P&L for Thailand
- Manage and drive relationship with local distributor team and key accounts to obtain local buy in and support of the BSI portfolio
- Establish, implement and track aggressive, highly competitive, proactive and reactive, short and long- range distribution plans, commercial strategies and tactics in support of identified strategic imperatives
- Collaborate with the regional team, business and other functional heads to articulate the local commercial strategy. This process will involve rigorous prioritisation and planning to ensure that the regional commercial, marketing & activation team provides adequate support to the local distributor
- Understand BSI portfolio of brands, products and solutions and how to position them in Thailand
- Leads distributor teams to use the BSI commercial excellence framework to drive and measure business growth and adjust accordingly
- Manage a local distributor team to continuously work in strategic alignment of the local big bets & regional strategic imperatives
- Develop the distributor team into a high performance, best in class organisation that exemplifies commercial excellence, strong leadership and first-class execution
To succeed in the Business Development Manager (FMCG-Alcohol) role, you will need to have an ability to work with the local distributor in executing best in-class distribution modelling, promotional plans & price benchmarking to drive preference for BSI and its portfolio of brands in Thailand effectively.
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields
- At least five years' experience as Business Development Manager or related
- Strong analytical, project management, strategic thinking skills
- Active, energetic, result driven, easily adapt with changes, creative, and good interpersonal skill
- Well-experienced in P&L management
- Experience in Distributor Management
- Background in FMCG-Alcohol will be great advantage
- Very good command in English both spoken and written to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Good computer literacy
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding reputation across the globe. There are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Business Development Manager (FMCG-Alcohol) role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.