Business Development Manager (Water Irrigation)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-11 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Business Development Manager (Water Irrigation) job has just become available at one of the most respected global Agricultural Solution Company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Business Development Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Development Manager (Water Irrigation) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the Sales target alongside other Sales Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all Sales and marketing-related activities in Thailand.
- Work with the MD on developing our growth strategy leveraging company’s precision agriculture capabilities and global leading position
- Identify key strategic customers, corporates, NGAs, Government agencies and more and find ways to engage them to implement company’s technologies and services
- Identify key strategic markets and optimise GTM, product basket and channel management to increase company’s penetration and market share
- Responsibility to achieve assigned sales target, objective and quota
- Work closely with the commercial team to ensure implementation of the strategies and tactics
- Manage key Customers in his/her responsibility area
To succeed in this role, you must have strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Both genders may apply
- Have proven experiences in sales to sophisticated customers
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to articulate thoughts clearly
- Energetic and driven
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate all level
- Ability to drive people and teams
- Able to travel frequency and having a driver license
- Fluency in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that speak the languages
This international Company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Water Irrigation) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.