Area Trainer -Cosmetic & Skincare
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 03 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new Area Trainer -Cosmetic & Skincare job opportunity has bee made available at a well-known store that features a variety of beauty products from more than 100 brands and also features its own make-up, skincare, beauty tools and accessories in Bangkok.
About the Area Trainer -Cosmetic & Skincare Role:
As the Area Trainer, you will determine training requirements by studying sales and marketing and product strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales manager & executives; reviewing results of coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Be the role model in service and enforce service standard
- Provide product knowledge & customer service consultation to store team
- In-charge of in-store training program and work in partner with SMT team to ensure effective in-store training and role playing per agreed action plan
- Responsible for actualisation of customer service standard in-store, and product knowledge fluency building of brand and key bet brands
- Be on floor and ensure the practice of Brand Service Standard via in-store training and coaching
- Assist Training Manager in induction training and Brand Attitude Training
- Administer training records and claims
- Participate in projects for service improvement
- Assist the Training Manager in training needs analysis
- Collaborate with Category Management and Marketing in to support launch of new products, new brands, press events and in-store activities
- Prepare new Bas package on arrival: uniform, tools, and document package
- Reports: Report, Action Box, Instore Coaching & Training Feedback
- Plan and communicate training & coaching schedule
- Design and develop course materials and assessment methods
A talented trainer is required for this role to deliver stand up classroom training for all our key modules which includes soft skills and basic technical training; conduct in-store training at customer’s outlet.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the job
- Degree with minimum three years’ experience in delivering customer service and selling skills training
- Prior working experience in beauty/retail/hospitality industry
- Enjoys working in fast moving environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Personable and independent
- Able to travel
The successful Area Trainer -Cosmetic & Skincare will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of training and people development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Area Trainer -Cosmetic & Skincare.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.