Retail Manager -Fashion Retail
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 03 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international retail business is seeking a high-calibre Retail Manager -Fashion Retail in Bangkok to support the business in its next phase of growth as part of the job responsibilities.
About the Retail Manager -Fashion Retail Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the business development strategy and operation management.
- To grant objectives achievement in terms of turnover and profitability in the stores
- Preparing Sales forecast according to the budget/commercial targets in the country per store and employee
- Analyse sales and KPI’s in order to maximise the store performance
- Supervise & Implement actions of turnover of sales, operations strategies to maximise growth potential for the retail business
- Review and manage inventory levels through identification of appropriate product assortment for corporate stores in line with HQ procedures
- Oversee the sales and operations of the retail locations and implement rules and procedures according to retail guide lines from HQ
- Creates reports to use on a daily business and develop tools for a daily business in the stores and in collaboration with HQ
- Help to identify new business opportunities for retail division by detecting potential new store locations across the market and to let approve by HQ
- Responsible to develop a database with existing clients to maintain good business relationships and new ones in collaboration with marketing activities
- Evaluate competitive challenges for the brand and identify opportunities for growth and profit enhancement
- Plan and execute local events in a store, promotions and point of sale activities in order to increase sell through levels
- Respecting brand identity, while ensuring that brand image and position were properly maintained in the stores in line with HQ
- Supervises the proper use of merchandising material in line with HQ VM Guidelines in close collaboration with visual merchandiser
The successful Retail Manager will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Both genders may apply
- Thai Nationality due to nature of job
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields
- At least five years working experience in retail business is a must preferably with luxury brand or high-end consumer goods, experience in the watch field is an asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Posses a leadership style, service minded, sales oriented and able to handle multitasks
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Fluent in English, ability to speak Mandarin will be an advantage to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the stated languages
The successful marketing executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Retail Manager -Fashion Retail job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.