Training Manager -Cosmetic & Skincare
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 03 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The well-known store that features a variety of beauty products from more than 100 brands is seeking a talented Training Manager -Cosmetic & Skincare in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit as part of the job scope.
About the Training Manager -Cosmetic & Skincare Role:
As the Training Manager, you will determine training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales manager & executives; reviewing results of coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Develop and deliver training programs to retail team including induction program, customer service, selling skills and product training
- Design and develop course materials
- Plan and communicate training schedule
- Conduct post training assessment
- Collate course feedback and evaluation for improvements
- Prepare certificates for trainees
- Administer training records and claims
- Participate in projects for service improvement
- Assist the Training Manager in training needs analysis
- Coordinate with brands to arrange for product training
- Collaborate with Category Management and Marketing in to support launch of new products, new brands, press events and in-store activities
- Coach Beauty Advisors on knowledge and skills set in stores
A talented trainer is required for this role to deliver stand up classroom training for all our key modules including soft skills and basic technical training; conduct in-store training at customer’s outlet.
- Degree with minimum three to five years’ experience in delivering customer service and selling skills training
- Prior working experience in beauty/retail/hospitality industry
- Enjoys working in fast moving environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Personable and independent
The successful Training Manager -Cosmetic & Skincare will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of business and people development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Training Manager -Cosmetic & Skincare role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.