Business Development Manager - Food Retail
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 26 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A new Business Development Manager - Food Retail role has just become available at one of the well-known international food retail companies in Thailand. This position reports directly to the Business Development Director .
About the Business Development Manager - Food Retail Role:
You will be responsible for driving growth of the food retail brand in Thailand. Lead BD initiative projects, focusing on driving new business model, platform or partnerships. You will lead and be a key member of multiple project teams. In this role you will partner with franchise BD team and landlords in all approvals.
- Leading new initiative projects to grow the brand in Thailand i.e. New store experience, New Channel or Partnership, New asset model
- Evaluate / Build / Uplift brand experience through new business model, in-store experience
- Build relationship with all franchise partners, developers and outside stakeholders
- Overlook Market Planning function and understand all BD related process
- Work closely with Brand team to uplift the brand experience
To succeed in the role of Business Development Manager - Food Retail you will need to have a solid commercial experience with multi-unit retail industry desired.
- Master degree major in Marketing, Business, Finance, Real Estate or Economics
- Minimum five years’ overall experience with MNCs, FMCG, Retail or Food business
- Solid commercial experience with multi-unit retail industry desired
- Strategic/broad business thinking skills
- High energy/strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively; work with a wide range of individuals at all levels of organisation
- Strong leadership and coaching, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstration of a keen desire and aptitude for developing a team
- Excellent English communication in writing and speaking to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
The company is one of the world largest restaurant companies and has over 650 restaurants in Thailand. Their headquarter is located in the USA, now operating and managing over 39,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and territories. Their passion is to satisfy their customers every day and continuously improve the costumer experience. They have a strong work ethic and also give their employees room to grow and unlock their potential within the business.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values its people. Great career progression awaits the right person in this Business Development Manager - Food Retail role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.