AVP - Retail Leasing
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The company is a renowned global developer of office, retail, hospitality and residential properties is looking for strong leadership. Thus, an AVP – Retail Leasing job opportunity has been made available. You will be responsible for the ultra-luxury huge project in heart of Bangkok location.
About the AVP - Retail Leasing Role:
Responsible for developing the targeted potential tenants, you will be analysing and managing the tenant business demand and planning, collaborating with Asset Development teams including the provision of the input to interior design process to align with project positioning and tenant mix.
- Identify key targeted prospective tenants (new to market, new concepts and flagship / concept), analyse tenant business plans and pitch bespoke business ideas to secure tenancy
- Coach retail team on securing tenancy and negotiation / marketing skills
- Oversee marketing and negotiation with anchor tenants to establish cordial working relationship and the secure tenancy
- Define marketing and negotiation strategy to achieve rental budget and ensure all expenditures are within Pre-Opening budget
- Collaborate with Asset Development (AD) teams to ensure branding consistency, accessibility and connectivity
- Oversee lease administrative department to manage leasing process (legal documentation, relevant paperwork, etc.)
- Keep abreast of international & local retail market trends (sought-after brands, best practices, etc.) and provide periodic updates and recommendations to senior management
- Provide inputs to interior designers during design process to ensure alignment to target positioning and tenant mix
- Collaborate with FPL for cross-marketing purposes
To succeed in this AVP - Retail Leasing role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 8-10 years' experience in Retail Business or Real Estate organisation as well as leasing experience in shopping malls
- Ability to communicate in English to stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Required Skill
- Proficient at planning, organising and multi-tasking
- Adaptable problem-solver
- Strong communication skills
- Service-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Well organised with an attention to detail
- Proficient in MS-Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a team player who can coordinate with fellow team members and be able to coordinate and work with other inter-departmental teams
The company is one of the global leading well-established hospitality groups that has expanded over 80 cities across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and North Africa. Its multi-national businesses operate across five asset classes and has a proven legacy of shaping successful residential, hospitality, retail, commercial, and industrial and logistics properties.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking property leader company that values in experiences and people that you will definitely enjoy the exciting journeys.
Apply now to discuss further on this new opportunity.