Global Restaurant Operations Manager (Hi-end restaurant)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding food retail chain is looking for a Global Restaurant Operations Manager to manage the operations for 6 countries. Reporting directly to the Global Operations Director, you will lead the operations team and guide stakeholders.
About the Global Restaurant Operations Manager (Hi-end restaurant) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Global Restaurant Operations Manager will play a key role in the operation team’s continued development and success in its office.
- Ensuring the decisions of the Global Operations Director are carried out
- Overseeing all food and beverage departments
- Maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals
- Overseeing the operations and standards of the restaurant in 6 countries
- Delivering a high-quality menu and motivate staff to provide excellent customer service.
- Ensuring efficient restaurant operations, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards
- Appraising staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Ensuring compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Controlling operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Promoting the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
To succeed in this Global Restaurant Operations Manager (Hi-end restaurant) role, you will need to implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Seven years of experience in operations management, including experience in General Manager position, preferably in restaurant or food chain business
- Experience in managing business with full accountability of P&L, sales, operations, people, marketing and etc.
- Possess leadership quality in strategic vision, analytical thinking, business & financial acumen and talent management
- Make sound business decision based on data and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and key stakeholders management
This company is a food retail and restaurant which already exists in many countries in Asia and they have their own efficient management system developed.
If you have a successful track record of operations and enjoy working in a new place where you can share your ideas directly to the top management, you can take your career forward with this existing Global Restaurant Operations Manager (Hi-end restaurant) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.