Business Development Manager
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 22 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new job opportunity as Business Development Manager has just been made available at a FMCG company in Bangkok.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
As a Business Development Manager you will be looking after a total portfolio of a premium consumer goods in all channel both domestic and CLMV region.
- Manage day-to-day management requirements of the business, regulate the forecasting and supply chain, key reporting and P&L’s etc.
- Meet with the distributor for business reviews and manage the overall commercial relationship up to the most senior level of their organisation
- Build a strong link between distributor and key customers in the Off Premise (Modern Trade) and On Premise (Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes) channels
- Cross functional interaction internally and externally. Crucial management of forecasting, investment budgets, supply chain & internal business reporting
- Build a depth of understanding in all key channels and become a lead advisor to the team. Build and utilise existing best practices on all forms of execution
- Design a clear Joint Business Plan, set an ambition & support on the large account negotiations
- Closely follow up of distributor performance KPI's monitoring, market visit & reports
- Responsible for delivering accurate forecasts, collect sales figures and provide quantitative and qualitative comments for the monthly report to the area manager
- Identifies opportunities/threats of the area and strengths/weaknesses of our distributor network
- Monitors the business indicators sales forecasts/estimate, reporting P&L, supply (no out of stock), crisis management, account receivables
To succeed in this role, you should have high impact leadership and strong entrepreneurial drive; ability to challenge and stretch while building relationships, high autonomy and able to work under supervision, excellent PC skills (Excel, Power point, Word), excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and have an enthusiastic, positive and constructive spirit.
- Results-oriented and excellence-oriented in execution;
- Possessing some proven sales experience would be a prerequisite for a successful application. FMCG is preferable
- Highly organised with strong business planning skills and knowledge of category management;
- Ability to prioritise effectively/excellent business acumen & understanding;
- Sales & negotiation experienced in both channels ideally (retail & Modern Trade/HoReCa), managing clients’ performance;
- Marketing Good knowledge of the Basics 4P's and trade Marketing levers;
- Finance Ability to manage Budget & investment; Able to read a P&L & ideally building it;
- Very good anticipation capabilities & clear–cut decision making capabilities
- Good relationships & networking skills (inside & outside) up to Distributor’s (CEO)
The company is an FMCG company in Bangkok.
If you are driven and determined, then this Business Development Manager position is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.