VP of Retail Operations (Community/Department Store)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 18 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Vice President of Retail Operations job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading property developers. Your main responsibility is to supervise retail staff across several retail outlets to ensure they meet set objectives.
About the VP of Retail Operations (Community/Department Store) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will lead overall operations which includes security with loss prevention and tenancy management.
- Plan and develop strategies sales plan that will raise sales growth and customer satisfaction for the company
- Direct and supervise retail staff across several retail outlets to ensure they meet set objectives
- Visit retail establishments to ensure efficient and effective management as well as high performance sales
- Develop policies for the merchandising of goods in retail stores
- Listen to customer complaints to address & resolve their issues
- Evaluate operational and financial records to determine sales performance of a retail store
- Mentor and motivate sales staff to put in their best in order to achieve goals
- Develop and implement budget and plans for retail operations
To succeed in this VP of Retail Operations (Community/Department Store) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively mainly with business development and feasibility studies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economic, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- At least seven years of managerial experience in shopping centre or retail business
- Strong background dealing with analytics and problem solving in a fast paced operations environment
- Possess good command of English language and good computer skills
- Having open-minded in learning various assignments with high commitment on transaction success
This leading company positions itself as an expert in neighbourhood property and the generation of well-being for society through a better understanding of human behaviour and holistic living eco-systems.
If you have a successful track record of management level and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting VP of Retail Operations (Community/Department Store) role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.