International Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 15 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A renowned FMCG (alcohol) business is seeking a well experienced International Sales & Marketing Manager to grow its market share overseas.
About the International Sales & Marketing Manager Role:
As the International Sales & Marketing Manager, you will drive the sales team aligned with group marketing strategy, including planning, managing and expanding the market effectively across assigned region/country.
- Responsible and ensure the sales operations aligned with group marketing strategy effectively to assigned region/country
- the achievement of company’s objectives
- Fully accountable for the total profit & loss for of the assigned region/country
- Established qualitative and quantitative objectives for the key customers eg. key accounts (if applicable), direct sales team (if applicable) distributors and sales force
- Build a good network, by developing personal relationship with the distributors
- Build strategic customer relationship with key account customers
- Ensure that supervisor has the latest market information and alert on outstanding facts, opportunities or threats
- Think continuously on how to adapt his/her organisation, jobs and training to the direct team and distributor team, search for better efficiency and return on investment
- Ensure implementation of sales initiative/launches with speed and effectiveness
- Achievement of sales KPIs set by the company
- Ensures best possible situation for company’s products at stores
- Manages sales force and promotion expense within budget
To succeed in the International Sales & Marketing Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the distributors, group marketing team and the Managing Director.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or related field
- Minimum eigh year experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in the FMCG industry with international exposure is an added advantage
- Experience in managing modern trade and general trade
- Experience in distributor management/close market system
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting International Sales & Marketing Manager role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.