New Business Development Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 13 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting New Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global oil and gas companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a Business Development Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the New Business Development Manager Role:
An excellent New Business Development Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading oil and a gas companies. Your main responsibility is to to develop a new company business's partner.
- Sets and oversees execution of the regional strategy for growth in investor trade class (ITC)
- Jointly responsible for delivering business plan, CIP milestones, ITC metric commitments in Thailand, with country GM and retail district managers
- Manages cross-functional teams in the analysis of and execution of new site development within Thailand Marketing portfolio
- Provides stewardship and guidance to team including new business acquisition specialists and sales managers on investor trade class growth activities and processes
- Coordinates with new business acquisition teams in developing and securing pre-approval of approved financial proposals
- Prepares and endorses branding proposals and works with investors in order to align their projects in support of business objectives
- Approves expenditures within assigned or delegated authority level and determines/expedites higher approvals as needed
- Manages consistent tracking and reporting via in-country and regional tools and communicate broadly results to all stakeholders
- Manages documentation in alignment with standard processes; prepares and communicates reports leveraging the tools available
- Coordinates site development with appropriate topic expert support groups within the organisation including but not limited to: credit, brand, legal and property & facilities optimisation team; areas to manage include economic analysis, credit review, supply logistics, agreement preparation, branding, re-branding, image requirements and training
To succeed in this role, you will need to participate as a cross-functional leader to set strategy and tactics, OE and compliance expectations, competitive financial performance expectations and people strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field; Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferably
- Minimum fifteen years of direct experiences of new business development in retail businesses with preferably related to but not limited to fuel retailing
- At least three to five years of experience at the supervisory/managerial level; achievement and proven track record is required
- Strong leadership, commercial negotiation skills and experiences
- Strong communication skills in Thai with English proficiency (800 TOEIC score required)
- Strategic planning skills
- Customer relationship management and networking
- Achievement and superior result focuses
- People management and development
- Ability to travel and work in up-countries frequently
- Possess the driving license
This international oil and gas firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting New Business Development Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.