Industrial Sales Manager (Utilities)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 03 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Industrial Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global utilities companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Sales/Business Development Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Industrial Sales Manager (Utilities) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside other sales managers. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and business development related-activities.
- Sales of electricity, steam, clarified water and demineralised water; prepare, review and negotiate the agreements for sales of the utilities to potential customers and/or existing customers in Map Ta Phut industrial estate and nearby 5 estates in Rayong province to achieve the company/department objectives
- Focal point/project coordinator between new customers and internal project team in relation to new project studies, proposal, negotiation, development, construction and commissioning of new and/or existing transmission system for supply of the utilities to industrial customers
To succeed in this Industrial Sales Manager (Utilities) role, you will need to prepare draft of all kinds of approval reports/memo, minutes of meetings to be in line with the approved company’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related sciences with Master's degree in MBA, Marketing or Engineering
- Five to seven years experiences in industrial customer sales or energy or power plant sector (preferable)
- Contract development or contract background (preferable); background in petrochemical and chemical industries (advantageous)
- Ability to draft the contracts and sales reports
- Ability to prepare all sample calculations in the contracts (good in mathematics and excel programs)
- Ability to handle and negotiate with many parties
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good negotiation, presentation and managerial skills
- Initiative, logical thinking, self-confidences, hard working and stress endurance
This international utilities company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Industrial Sales Manager (Utilities) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.