Business Development Manager (Dessert)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 09 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the fastest growing businesses based in Bangkok. Report directly to the GM, this is a role for a person who is highly independent, passionate and enthusiastic.
About the Business Development Manager (Dessert) Role:
In this fast growing business, you will be responsible for assisting the company to acquire new customers and sell additional products and services to existing ones and new clients from other countries.
- Assist the company appoint overseas franchisees
- Pro-actively cultivate and enhance relationships with potential partners to identify new business opportunities
- Franchise agreement implementation
- Understand the local/foreign environment, business, laws & regulations, people, its clients and other aspects to drive international business
- Lead and develop joint business plans with partners
- Collaborate with finance, marketing, operations, supply chain, quality assurance and product development to drive successful pre-operations/operations
- Review business performance
- Analyse key factors impacting P&L and recommend actions
- Perform related jobs as assigned
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you will need to have ability to innovate leadership ability to work with clients to address budgeting challenges.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or other fields
- At least five years' experience in business development, with one to three years of relevant international business capture and new market entry work experience in related tasks mentioned; investment banking/ business analyst/corporate finance or lending background can be under consideration
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English; Cantonese and Mandarin knowledge is an added advantage
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to travel overseas with prior short notice and able to stay up to 1 week; able to work cross culturally
- Dynamic and results-oriented
This food retail company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. The company produces desserts, breakfast and beverages, as well as merchandises. It also provides catering services and they are going to expand more businesses in other countries.
If you are driven and looking for a fast-paced & dynamic workplace, this is a role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager (Dessert) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.