International Business Development Director
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 28 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for an International Business Development Director in Bangkok to expand the market globally and support the business vision of the company.
About the International Business Development Director Role:
As the International Business Development Director, you will prepare sales strategies and action plans to achieve the set sales target.
- Identify gaps and new opportunities for clients proactive manner
- Ensure the channel, outlet and distribution expansion as well as the healthy increase of sales volume in all channels
- Ensure timely collection of monthly dues and follow-up delayed payments from customers; take necessary actions to minimise bad debt
- Periodically conduct business plan and review with distributor
- Develop and maintain an effective organisation through selection, training, development, compensation and motivation of assigned personnel
- Being knowledgeable of the company’s products and services
- Develop and execute strategies which achieve sales target
- Work closely with distributors/partners
- Screen potential business deals by analysing the market, deal requirements, potential and financial as well as evaluate options
- Cooperate development of ATL & BTL marketing strategy to achieve defined business target & objectives across all product categories
- Implement business and marketing plan for key responsible countries
- Work closely with key distributors to provide consumer insights and business development expertise to drive performance
- Coordinate with business partners, distributors and media agency for conducting marketing research, marketing plan implementation and label & product development
- Instruct appropriate logistic mode and shipping transaction for business partners, distributors and customers
- Able to communicate at different organisation levels
To succeed in the International Business Development Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- At least ten years of sales/marketing experience in food and beverage or FMCG industry
- Experience in Thailand market is a must, and exposure to other markets is preferred hands on with a solutions oriented attitude in order to get things done
- Strong sense of business acumen
- Strong project Management skills, ability to energise and lead a cross-functional team around a project
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders and distributors
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable to travel
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting International Business Development Director role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.