Business Development Manager
Salary THB50000 - THB80000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Phaya Thai
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 27 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding waste management firm is looking for a talented Business Development Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all sales-related functions.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least five years proven track record in sales or business development
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Strong connection in food or chemical industry is a strong plus
This company is much more than environmental services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.