Boutique Manager - Luxury Retail
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 22 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Boutique Manager role has just become available at a very well-known fashion retail brand.
About the Boutique Manager - Luxury Retail Role:
The Boutique Manager will play an important role in the fashion division. This role is responsible for executing the brand's difference in the store and demonstrating retail leadership.
- Uphold the image of the brand (visual merchandising, boutique maintenance, grooming)
- Leadership and management
- Build a client-centric boutique team
- Properly manage merchandise & inventory
- Operations management
- Foster close partnerships
To succeed in the Boutique Manager - Luxury Retail role you will need to have the ability to lead a team and deliver excellent customer service.
- Thai nationality, male required due to the job structure
- Background in fashion/retail/luxury is an advantage
- Minimum three years experience in managing a team
- Good connection with customers in the business
- Functional competencies: leadership and management/image and merchandising/customer service/operations management/business acumen/learning agility
This well-known luxury fashion brand needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are customer-oriented and have a solid experience in luxury fashion retail, this Boutique Manager - Luxury Retail role can take your career forward.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.