Country Manager (Lifestyle)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 15 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Country Manager job has just become available at one of the new fast growing businesses based in Bangkok. Report directly to the CEO, this is a role for sales and marketing professional who is highly independent, passionate and creative individual.
About the Country Manager (Lifestyle) Role:
In this new business role you will be responsible for taking the lead and providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities, including strategies and execute comprehensive marketing plans and has a proven track record of launching and managing such plans.
- Responsible for the organisation in country, in terms of commercial development and operational structure
- Develop a successful commercial development strategy for the country
- Develop both new business and current accounts through business development research and engagement to create growth in sales
- Monitor external and internal environment for development of new market segments
- Assist in or produces feasibility studies/business plan for new product development
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Plan, coordinate, coach and manage the day -to-day running of the business operation in country with the view to enabling the company to achieve its overall objectives
To succeed in the Country Manager (Lifestyle) job, you will need to have strong understanding of how a business operates and have a proven track records demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- At least five years’ experience in business development and sales
- Open for expats but candidate need to speak Thai in business level
- Proven successful experience in business development
- Successful business development experience in start-ups or in medical industry is a plus
- People management skills
- Great communication skills
- Able to close the deals with big B2B players
- Analytical skills and data-driven
- Good English communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
This is a new online start-up company which also has a successful story in another SEA country.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge and have the passion for learning and a desire to build a business from the ground up with the good career development, this Country Manager (Lifestyle) role is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.