International Business Development Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 12 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for a International Business Development Manager in Bangkok to manage distributors in Indochina and China and support the business vision of the company.
About the International Business Development Manager Role:
As the International Business Development Manager, you will use in-depth category, brand, consumer and product understanding to develop solid growth plans and new product development projects for Indochina & China regions.
- Prepare sales strategies and action plans for the assigned sales territory to achieve the set sales target, in coordination with distributor management
- Review and follow-up with the sales team in performance vs set sales target, develop the local strategy with action plan in line with corporate commercial strategy
- Ensure the channel, outlet and distribution expansion as well as the healthy increase of sales volume in all channels
- Ensure timely collection of monthly dues and follow-up delayed payments from customers; take necessary actions to minimise bad debt
- Periodically conduct business plan and review with distributor
- Develop and maintain an effective organisation through selection, training, development, compensation and motivation of assigned personnel
- Knowledgeable of the company’s products and services
- Developing and executing strategies which achieve sales target
- Working closely with distributors/partners
To succeed in the International Business Development Manager job, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or Business Administration or related fields
- At least ten years' experience in distributor management level of Indochina and China markets within FMCG industry
- Strong knowledge in sales distribution and strong analytical skills
- Proven record of good performance in sales management
- Excellent English communication skills
- Comfortable with 50% travel
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding reputation in its markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting International Business Development Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.