Deputy Vice President Business Development (Property)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 27 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding property developer specialised in luxury residential properties is looking for a Deputy Vice President Business Development. In this job, your main responsibility is develop and implement business development strategy that is aligned with the organisation’s overall vision.
About the Deputy Vice President Business Development (Property) Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage the most complex or strategically important business opportunities.
- Lead investment, research & development team
- Lead the due diligence process for the members of the financial modelling, design study and legal examination for the acquisition of potential land plots
- Run feasibility studies, negotiate contracts with landlords, structure acquisition with legal advisor, finance and construction departments, prepare final investment proposals for approval
- Handle the pricing strategy and manage the inventory of all company’s portfolio, from the launch to the closing of each project
- Lead a team and in charge to recruit and manage tenants for our two ongoing income generating assets, including neighbourhood centre
- Deal with legal and property management issues
- Handle the sale/lease of non-core assets of the company
- Manage a team of analysts to source new land plots and properties for investment and/or redevelopment
- Part of the core team for new project launches, including unit mix, pricing strategy and contracts
To succeed in the Deputy Vice President Business Development (Property) job, you will need to lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of managers and professionals to achieve established sales and business development goals.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Sales or related fields
- At least six years strong experiences in property/real estate industry especially luxury product (condominium)
- Proven track record of consistent success in sales performance and customer satisfaction and in managing a complex sales cycle
- Solid understanding of finance, economics, business principles and risk management
- Demonstrated ability to drive project profitability consistently achieving or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with highly placed decision makers and to develop executive-level client relationships in a complex team environment
- Good skills in decision making, analysis and problem solving; conceptual thinking, innovation and creativity; executing, winning through people, negotiation, persuasiveness and collaboration
- Fluent in English
- Able to work under pressure
This company is much more than a property developer. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Deputy Vice President Business Development (Property) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.