National Sales Manager (Building Technology)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 02 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading construction material firm is recruiting a National Sales Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the National Sales Manager (Building Technology) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales-related activities.
- Achieve set sales targets
- Formulate and implement guidelines for market cultivation and sales structures
- Forge new partnerships with customers and distributors in Thailand
- Manage stocks and customer orders
- Manage pricing policy
- Manage distributors and key accounts
- Specification selling to developers and consultants
- Manage, monitor and report (approved budgets, loss-making customers and pricing measures), countermeasures in case of deviations
- Observe relevant legal provision and internal regulations
- Benchmark as well as monitor and analyse of the behaviour of competitors (market and competition analysis)
- Responsible for implementing marketing measures in alignment with business unit BT management and marketing services within the limits of approved budgets
- Implement measures for introduction of new programs and requirements in the market
- Manage and support the area in the event of change processes
To succeed in this role, you will define sales and marketing strategies and concepts together with the management; implement the defined mid and long term strategies.
- University degree
- Sale management in the construction material industry
- Broad network in the construction material industry and should have gone through the ranks from sales engineer to sales management in the construction material industry
- Market development, key account management, sales of construction material, conceptual and strategic thinking
- Able to create new sales strategies for company and forge new alliances with partners in the market
- At least seven years of sales experiences; experiences in team management is preferable
This international construction material firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager (Building Technology) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.