National Sales Manager (Construction)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 02 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting National Sales Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected construction materials' suppliers based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of SEA, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the National Sales Manager (Construction) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service for clients. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities.
- Achieve set sales targets
- Manage the sales staff of WS and FS division and overall coordination for the sales of BT and export
- Define sales and marketing strategies and concepts together with the management; implement the defined mid and long term strategy
- Formulate and implement guidelines for market cultivation and sales structures
- Forge new partnerships with customers and distributors in Thailand
- Manage stocks and customer orders
- Manage pricing policy
- Manage distributors and key accounts
- Specification selling to developers and consultants
- Manage, monitor and report (approved budgets, loss-making customers, pricing measures), countermeasures in case of deviations
- Observe relevant legal provision and internal regulations
- Benchmark as well as monitor and analyse behaviour of competitors (market and competition analysis)
- Responsible for implementing marketing measures in alignment with business unit WS & FS management and marketing services within the limits of approved budgets
- Manage and support the area in the event of change processes
- Main key figures for measuring performance:
- Turnover in the market (sales revenue)
- Gross profit
- Adherence of costs budgets
- Result contribution sales
To succeed in this role, you will need to implement measures for introduction of new programs and requirements in the market.
- University degree
- Sale management in the construction material industry
- Broad network in the construction and furniture industry and should have gone through the ranks from sales engineer to sales management in the construction and furniture industry
- Deep understanding of the relevant markets and exposure to B2B distribution and branding strategies
- Market development, key account management, sales of construction material, conceptual and strategic thinking
- Able to create new sales strategies for REHAU and forge new alliances with partners in the market
- At least ten years sales experiences with at least five years in sales team management role
This international law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Sales Manager (Construction) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.