Store Director (Luxury)
Salary THB100000 - THB200000 per month + Variable bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Koonlarat Jarernsup
Job Ref 1797850/001
Date posted 09 July 2022bangkok sales/account-management 2022-07-14 2022-09-07 sales Bangkok TH THB 100000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Store Director (Luxury) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top luxury brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the commercial director, this is a role for a Store Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Store Director (Luxury) Role:
As the Store Director (Luxury), you will maintain high energy on sales floor and motivate and ensure the team is aligned with business objective and able to reach the sales target by taking necessary actions. You will enjoy attractive base salary with variable bonus for this role.
- Monitor the sales performance and improving store KPIs (eg. conversion rate, UPT, SPT)
- Responsible for all daily, weekly and monthly reports for sales analysis and provide market information (eg. mall activities and competitors movement)
- Develop business strategies to raise store’s customer’s pool, expand store traffic and profitability
- Provide feedback on merchandises to ensure sufficient stock level and right merchandises in store and participate in seasonal product training and conduct training to the sales team afterwards
- Enhance team’s customer service by providing training/coaching in store so to cultivate continuous learning environment to identify top talents and see through the development plan
- Support Store Manager with roster planning according to company policy and business requirements
- Work with store keeper to ensure efficient stock management with correct display and price tag and key stakeholder for planning and execution of stock take to minimise stock loss and damage
- Monitor the cashiering flow to make sure the transactions process is correct and efficient
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent leadership and team management skills to handle and control challenging situations.
- At least five years of store management experience in luxury retail industry
- Highly self-motivated and independent to work under pressure
- Sales-driven and result-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must be able to work retail shift hours including weekends & public holidays
The is the new luxury, authentic and unconventional company; a style that expresses new forms of elegance, presenting itself as a modern classicism, based on superior sartorial content and creativity.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Store Director (Luxury) retail is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB90000 - THB110000 per month + Variable Bonus + Product AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Store Manager (Cosmetics/Luxury) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the well-known luxury brands based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Retail Manager, this is a role for a Assistant Store Manager or Sales Manager who is a leader in their field
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Car allowance + Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Distribution Sales Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global automation company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a distributor sales who is a leader in their field.
Salary: AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 August 2022An excellent Sales Manager job (vacancy x1) in Bangkok has just arisen at one of chemical trading company. Reporting directly to General Manager, this is a role for a marketer & sales who is a leader in plastics additives field.
Salary: Allowance + IncentiveLocation: BangkokDate posted: 01 August 2022A leading international life science business is seeking a high-calibre Sales Manager (x 1 vacancy) in Thailand to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting Retail Manager (Beauty) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Brand, this is a role for a retail manager who is a leader in their field