Head of KAM - Therapeutic Nutrition
Salary Allowance + Bonus + Incentive
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Job Ref 1720810/001
Date posted 09 June 2022bangkok sales/account-management 2022-06-16 2022-08-08 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Key Account (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global nutrition brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
About the Head of KAM Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing strong relationships with KOLs and key hospitals. You can enjoy bonus and incentives for this role.
- Initiate new ideas to stay competitive in hospitals landscape
- Lead in negotiation of contracts
- Ensure product availability
- Facilitate shaping and creation of protocol/ access programs
- Drive usage of commercial formula and establish nutrition screening / assessment and nutrition care protocols
- Identify new nutrition and treatment management protocols for new product launch opportunities
- Conduct strategic planning and goal setting for each key account, develop a comprehensive hospital business plan (incorporating marketing strategies, SWOT/PEST analysis, resource allocation, etc.
- Analyse, propose and establish the most effective distribution and financial pathway between the company and the customers
- Work closely with Ethical Sales Director/ SM as well as marketing to build business opportunities and offering
- Establishment of stakeholder map with regular meet up and follow ups
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years' key account management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related fields, MBA degree is preferable
- At least five years of experience as a key account manager/ sales manager
- Logical and strategic thinking
- Strong leadership and good interpersonal skill
- Good planning and management skill
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- High sense of ethics
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office and Window based computer applications
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022A leading consumer electronics company is looking for a Head of B2B Sales (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to responsible for driving new business growth through a growing and distributed sales team.
Salary: THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Bonus + Group InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 June 2022An exciting Head of Business Development job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global Energy company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Business Developer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB80000 - THB200000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Head of Leasing (Community mall) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at growing start-up in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the MD, this is a role for a sales leasing who is a leader in their field.
Salary: + car allowance + bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Head of B2B Channel (Lubricant) (x1 vacancy) role has recently become available at a leading global lubricant company based in Bangkok. You will be responsibility for driving volumes and profitability for B2B channel.
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 May 2022A leading fashion apparel company is looking for a Head of E-Commerce (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to develop long term strategy and tactical plans for online channels and support the business vision of the company.