Buyer Acquisition Manager
Salary Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thitirat Jetaramwong
Job Ref 1807370/001
Date posted 01 June 2022bangkok sales/account-management 2022-06-16 2022-07-31 retail Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Buyer Acquisition Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most well-known retails in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Buyer Acquisition Manager, this is a role for a sales manager who is a leader in their field, keen on FMCG products or retail business, and familiar with E-Commerce.
About the Buyer Acquisition Manager Role:
The buyer Acquisition Manager provides strategic support to the field sales team to efficiently achieve their KPIs. This person will design routes and plan visits for the team and develop sales materials. Additionally, this person will be responsible for coaching and monitoring the performance of the field sales team.
The salary range for this role is THB90k - 110k per month + Health Insurance
- Run basic analytics on the customer database in the catchment area of the store, to prioritise visits to the most relevant customers
- Help the sales team members develop efficient routes (i.e. address nearby stores in the same day)
- Develop and/or improve the sales materials (pitch, standardised routine for calls)
- Run daily performance management of the team members (i.e., maintain a view on the pipeline, and run the check-ins with the teams every day, build basic performance tracking)
- Update the periodic performance management of the commercial team as a whole (i.e. conversion rate overall, retention, churn, etc.)
- Collect and synthesise the feedback from the field teams, to interact with other squads
- Build and train the team over time (this may include the initial field team)
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Experience in supporting cross-team sales target setting, tracking, and development
- Experience in a B2B environment, ideally in food service and traditional retail or e-commerce
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading analytically rigorous sales planning and initiatives
- Strong communication skills with the ability to teach new concepts and effectively communicate feedback from field sales team to other squads
- Active coach and mentor whose goal is to grow and maximise the team’s potential
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and other analytics tools
- Assertive, with the confidence to be voice of authority – not afraid to do what is best for the team
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around her/him
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
- Providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analysing data, assigning sales territories, and building the team
- Having team leadership and managing a sales team experience
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Buyer Acquisition Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity at Thitirat.Jetaramwong@robertwalters.co.th
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 June 2022An exciting Operation Manager (Retail) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of top beauty retail in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a operation who is a leader in their field
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 June 2022An exciting Head of Merchandising (Beauty)(x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top beauty retail based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to MD, this is a role for a merchandiser who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB70000 - THB110000 per month + Variable BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting Merchandising Manager (Fresh Food/Dried Food) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing retailers in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Client Development Manager (Luxury retail)(x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top luxury retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Store Director.
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Manager (Cosmetics) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing beauty consumer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.