Business Development Manager (New Strategic Partnerships)
Salary THB120000 - THB200000 per month + + Allowance +Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 it Bangkok TH THB 120000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An rarely available Business Development Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global ICT firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, this is a role for a business development manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
This position will actively scout the market and hunt for new Top Partners across several Consumer oriented Services, such as Apps, Games, Movies, Music, EBooks, VR, Mobile Service providers, etc., growing our strategic partnership and Mobile content catalogue, manage all commercial discussion and partner relationships.
The salary range for this role is THB150k - 200k per month + Allowance + Insurance
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships: Target top executives of potential content developers/service providers, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build and present solutions, building solid relationships and negotiating contracts to a successful close
- Provide Internal Smart Partnership Solutions: Identify analytics-based improvement areas to our current partner relationship, and build solution proposals accordingly for our Management team
- Drive Profit Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, pitch client-led solutions and build realistic and actionable commercial proposals in order to grow our profit margins results
- Become a Market Expert: In your correspondent area of expertise, work closely with the Business Operations Managers to identify the cutting edge partnerships that could take the value of our services to the next level
- Project management and Coordination: Act as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day partner relationship and business operations .Communicate the progress of ecosystem development projects internally and externally; develop performance metrics and milestones that enable internal and external parties to assess progress and achieve targets
To succeed in this role, you must be fluent in spoken and written business English. Additional languages would be a plus.
- Possess a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business-related discipline
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Experience in the Mobile Software Content / Technology / Services / Business industry, working in consulting or professional services industry would be a plus
This international ICT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this rarely available Business Development Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551