Director - PR Agency
Salary + Allowance + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 media Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 250000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Director (x 1 vacancy) job has become available at one of the well known global PR agencies. This role reports to the Managing Director - Thailand, and will work very closely with other countries leaders and client leads.
About the Director Role:
This role will oversee all activities related to client, talent, business development, finance and operations within the Thailand office. Further, this role will be involved in the leadership of key accounts and act as a senior level client advisor. This role is responsible for driving revenue and profitability growth for Thailand.
The salary range for this role is basic salary + Allowance + Insurance
- Provide forecasts of performance
- Client Service and Account Management
- Create and carry out a comprehensive program for client service and expansion within Thailand
- New Business Development
- Use data, informed by awareness of internal and external factors, to develop meaningful trend analysis and insights that develop the practice
- People Development
- Provide opportunities for staff to develop core skills and provide feedback through formal and informal channels
To succeed in the Director job, you will have experience leading senior accounts or practices within an agency and/or leading strategic corporate public relations programs.
- At least 10 years’ experience leading public relations strategies, teams at a senior level
- P&L management experience required
- Digital and integrated marketing experience considered a strong “plus”
- Demonstrated track record driving growth through client acquisition, development and extended engagement
- Excellent communications skills, able to articulate complex issues clearly to individuals, small groups and large audiences in both written and verbal form. Must have strong English language skills
- A team orientation, with experience leading and being a member of diverse teams in an engaging and positive way
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven understanding of trends, opportunities and key players within Thailand and the region
This international PR firm has been in Thailand for many years and is still expanding their business year-on-year.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551