Head of Customer Care
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Bonus + other allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Salukjit Yenprasit
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Customer Care job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of well-known Packaging Company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Managing Director, this is a role for a Head of Customer Care who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Customer Care Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, responsible for the sales target in Thailand. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities.
The salary range is 150,000 - 200,000 THB per month + Bonuses + Medical Insurance.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfilment
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
To succeed in the role, you must have proven track record in managing sales teams and preferably in B2B Sales.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and instincts
- Experienced in managing team at least three years
- Ability to work with different team across the internal organisation (R&D, supply chain, production) and communicate some level of technical concepts effectively
- Experienced in managing customers in FMCG is preferable Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
This packaging company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Customer Care job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551