Assistant Sales Manager
Salary THB50000 - THB70000 per month + commission and other allowance included
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Salukjit Yenprasit
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 electronics Bangkok TH THB 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Sales Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of well-known Consumer Electronics Company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Head of Sales, this is a role for a Assistant Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, responsible for the sales target in Thailand. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities.
The salary range is 50,000 - 70,000 THB per month + car allowance + Commission+ Bonuses + Group Insurance.
- Developing current channel distribution and finding any news or opportunities from new channels
- Analyse market situations in order to create plans for achieving the company’s targets in every dimension
- Developing sales strategies in order to achieve sales budgets for each fiscal year
- Developing marketing strategies to support sales
- Monitoring and controlling inventory based on company policy
- Controlling gross profit and net profit based on fiscal budgets
- Assisting the Head of Sales with various special jobs which may be assigned from time by time
To succeed in the role, you must have good communication skills, both in English and Thai.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged between 30-40 years old
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or a related field
- Job experiences: at least three to five years in the printer field
- Own car and a valid driving license
- Able to travel up-country
This consumer electronics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Sales Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551