Sales Manager (Japanese speaking)
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per annum + Bonus, health insurance and other allowance
Consultant Salukjit Yenprasit
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-15 2019-12-07 automotive Samutprakarn Samutprakarn TH THB 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry based in Samutprakarn, Thailand. Reporting directly to Head of Sales in Thailand (Japanese), this is a role for an outstanding Sales Manager who thrives on challenging opportunity.
About the Sales Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Sales Manager to develop, implement, and manage all aspects of automotive industries activities.
The salary ranges from THB100k - THB150k per month + Provident Fund + Allowances + Attractive Bonus.
- Prepare and present the OE and OES sales planning in accordance to Company policy
- Coordinate the budget reviews with product lines, compare activities and results with previously established budgets and take appropriate corrective measures when necessary
- Enter and maintain SOF centrally for all product lines
- Present Project Approval Committees
- Enter and maintain MSP requests centrally for BU1 product lines
- Support customer visits at Plant side
- Carry out regular customer visits
- Prepare Sales presentations and maintain the latest standards in relation the regional VP
- Follow the Company Sales Process in Thailand with OE and OES customers
- Negotiation and reporting of sales price reductions (CR)
- Negotiation of major contracts with the customer
- Keep close contact and good cooperation with the product lines, Key Account Managers and mutually address the challenges coming from the market
To succeed in this Sales Manager role, you must have the ability to lead and unite effectively and possess a keen understanding of automotive operations in automotive industry.
- Aged 35- 45 years old
- Bachelor degree in engineering or Business Administration or other related fields
- Five years' Sales experience in automotive industry (Basic knowledge of Automotive Parts and Production process)
- Good command of English and Japanese
- Computer literacy (Excel, Power point )
- Experienced with SAP application will be advantaged
- Presentation skill and Negotiation skill
- Flexibility, Self-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
This leading automotive industry supplier needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a bright Sales Manager with solid experience in automotive industry, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an automotive leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this outstanding opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551