Key Account Manager - Ice-cream
Salary THB90000 - THB120000 per month + Car Allowance + Variable Bonus + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 fmcg Bangkok Phloen Chit Rd TH 10330 THB 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international FMCG company with a great portfolio of products and an exciting and leading in premium segment product is looking for Key Account Manager (x1 Vacancy) to drive the business vision of the company.
About Key Account Manager Role:
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for develop customer business plan and manage trading term and sales operation planning to achieve company sales target and sales operation planning through assign channel.
The salary range for this role is THB80K-120K per month + Variable Bonus + Car Allowance + Insurance.
- To achieve or exceed target levels of sales in term of volume, value and profit
- To manage & control in-store execution to achieve the trade standards
- To develop and gain agreement for and implement sales plan by Key Account Customers
- To manage the development of Customer Business Strategy and annual Plan to be in line with the company’s objective and channel strategy
- To develop and manage the trading term for negotiation with customer (to be in-line with company strategy and within assigned budget
- To manage the sales of identified brands / products from within the range offered by the company to designed Key Account Customers
To succeed in the Key Account Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with Trade Marketing, Marketing and other related cross functions.
- Education MBA in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
- Proven years of work experience in any account
- Five to seven year's experience in modern trade obtained from international FMCG industry
- Ambitious, hands-on, energetic, result oriented and strong analytic
- Must have good communication skills; handling consumer products
- Have planning, organising and problem-solving skills and able to provide consultation
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of English
This leading FMCG Company has an outstanding reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Phuwadol Sritippho (Tee) on
02 344 4840 or email to email@example.com.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551