Sales Manager - Thailand and Myanmar
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + car allowance, fleet card, bonus, phone
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 06 October 20192019-10-06 2019-12-05 building-and-construction Saraburi Saraburi TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of a rarely available global chemical firms based in Saraburi, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a chemical construction sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside European managing directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and B2B marketing-related activities, including account management, market research for both Thailand and Myanmar.
The salary range for this role is THB80k - 120k per month + Allowance + Fleet card + Phone.
- Responsible for marketing and sales functions of F&G, FAS business to achieve budget sales for Thailand and Myanmar market
- Negotiating the term of agreement, price, cost and delivery including responsible for profit and loss
- Identify new business opportunities and developing marketing plan and creating strategy
- Efficiently forecast on the best optimum stock also in co-operation R&D team to develop new product and achieving lowest cost
- Conducting market development market research and analysis of result for business plan guidance and future goal
- Identify new business opportunities and developing marketing plan
- Co-operating with customer to update situation, production capacity and usage of customer
- Support the team in resolving customer rejects/complaints and overdue payment
- Building good rapport with both existing and new clients
- Preparing weekly report, business highlight of Thailand and Myanmar market for F&G, FAS business
- Achieve and maintain ISO9001, ISO 14000
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Graduated from bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or Business Administration
- Eight -10 years in professional sale and marketing experiences
- Well-rounded and able to work on market analysis, strategic marketing plans, account management and payment collection.
- Good English communication and able to conduct professional presentation
This international chemical construction manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today or update me your CV to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551