OEM Account Manager
Salary THB60000 - THB90000 per month + +other allowances
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Salukjit Yenprasit
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 automotive Bangkok TH THB 60000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting OEM Account Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the Global oil Company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the OEM Sales Manager, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the OEM Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for driving the sales revenue via B2B Channel, development strategy, maintaining customer's relationship, delivering the highest quality service alongside OEM Sales Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales activities.
The salary range for this role is THB60k - 90k per month + Other Allowance.
- Seek to understand customer requirements on company products which driven by their products/business
- Provide best view of short term and long term demand forecast reflecting agreed activities/promotions
- Sell/Promote company products in OEM channels together with provide services, products information and inform the promotion campaign to OEM customers
- Fully responsible price quotation - propose, get approval and submitting to CSU to set in JDE system
- Provide full cooperation in ensuring flawless execution Order-To-Cash operation i.e. order accuracy
- Ensure customer payment on-time and rectifying any refuses
- Consider to propose optimised Trade Loan investment to support customer business growth agenda
- Monitor and manage customer Trade Loan performance to the performed level
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to support customer events and/or activities
- Assist and initiate strategic plan to penetrate and expand the market, to search for new market opportunities in the job holder's area of responsibilities, to achieve business growth target
- To submit report, document, competitor's activities and market intelligence to the OEM Sales Manager as well as other related support team
- To do a monthly performance reviews of all the above responsibilities and present the review to OEM Sales Manager
A successful OEM account manager needs to have a minimum of five years' experience with automotive customers.
- Bachelor's degree of business administration or related field
- Knowledge skill of English both writing and speaking
- Pleasant personality with good human relation
- Min. two to three years of sales experience in Key Account Management, dealer or Distributors
Preferably in Automotive or related industry
- Have experience in Lubricant product will be advantage
This leading automotive business needs no introduction and they have a wide presence in Thailand.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting OEM Account Manager.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551