Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month + rovident Fund + Allowances + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 travel-and-tourism Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Area Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the well-known global technology companies.
About the Area Manager Role:
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team that is responsible for the account management, strategy implementation, and planning within an assigned market geography. As an Area Manager, you and your team will support delivery of revenue and/or acquisition goals, by developing and sustaining strong partner relationships within the assigned area, driving implementation of internal business initiatives, and process efficiency.
The salary range for this role is THB 150k - 250k per month + Provident Fund + Allowances + Insurance.
- Lead a team including Sales Managers, Associate Sales Managers, Sales Associates in the assigned market
- Run a small number of key accounts in designated area/country(s)
- Continuously coach and provide recommendations to direct reports; improve team productivity and effectiveness by building the skills and capabilities of the team members
- Provide input to senior management in developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiency
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships by delivering consulting services
- Develop & drive sound recommendations based on insights from data analysis
- Promote the company's full suite of products offerings to partners and educate them on the full use of our products and tools
- Lead the execution of overall market business plans to meet or exceed key targets, goals and/or strategic objectives
- Effectively handle working relationships, team's productivity and morale
To succeed in the Area Manager job, you will need to have the ability to lead cross-functional teams successfully in a fast-paced team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent
- Five to eight years’ experience
- 20 – 30% of travel
- Demonstrated the ability to achieve and set goals
- Strong project management skills, including multiple projects at a time, prioritise effectively, and to meet deadlines
- Execute market place initiatives with a strong eye on improving margin opportunity, obtaining lodging rates and availability information and driving long term relationships with our supply partners, especially our key accounts
- Ability to have an effect for internal and external decision makers
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, compassion in relationship, great teammate
This global tech company's success is dependent on the success of our people. Their brands recognise the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires them to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic industry, this is the job for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551