Key Account Manager (Food and Beverage)
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + Annual Bonus + OPD
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-18 2019-08-16 sales Bangkok TH THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international chemical business is seeking a high-calibre Key Account Manager (x1 job vacancy) in Bangkok to establish and maintain customer intelligence, proactively keep abreast of customer’s organisation updates and changes focus mainly in food and beverage industry.
About the Key Account Manager (Food and Beverage) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for maintain professional relationship with existing customers and understand customer's organisations, competitors, and products. You will also have to drive customer solution activities and meet your own sales target.
The salary range for this role is THB60000 - THB80000 per month + Annual Bonus + OPD.
- Develop by leveraging on appropriate CBC resources including marketing team and others, mid to long terms account plans
- Take ownership and accountability for implementing account business plan
- Drive and develop solid multi-layer relationships with the customer and actively drive our internal stakeholder relationship with customer at all level
- Establish and maintain customer intelligence, proactively keep abreast of customer’s organisation updates and changes
To succeed in the Key Account Manager (Food and Beverage) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with sales teams and other internal parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Sciences, Food Technology or any related field
- Minimum of eight years’ experience in sales of food ingredients, preferable background in beverage, dairy, confectionery, bakery and nutraceutical products
- Positive attitude, initiative and out of the box thinking
- Dynamic in work and maturity mindset
- Teamwork mindset – strong team player
- Proficient reporting skill and computer literate
This international chemical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, their products are well-recognised. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager (Food and Beverage) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551