Regional Key Account Manager
Salary THB250000 - THB450000 per month + Pension Fund, Bonus, Allowance, Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Peter Swinney
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 manufacturing-and-production Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 250000 450000 450000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Regional Key Account Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just arisen at one of the world’s leading industrial machinery companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Regional Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director for APAC, you will lead all customer management activities for key strategic accounts in the SEA/APAC region.
The salary range for this role is THB250k to THB450k per month + Pension Fund, Bonus, Allowance, Health Insurance.
- Developing and maintaining strong working business partnerships with C-Suite and influential leaders in senior management at the customer with a goal of understanding unique business needs, model and strategic challenges
- Assimilating market insight and customer priorities to develop a strategy that will serve as a catalyst to drive short term results while preparing for long term success
- Developing strategic account plans, driving consistent execution of account plans/strategy across the organisation for target accounts, fully engaging customer facing roles including field sales leadership
- Creating synergistic opportunities based on an understanding of dynamics of the SEA manufacturing environment including interdependencies and influence
The successful Regional Key Account Manager will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven. As you will be client-facing, you must also possess outstanding communication skills and acute client relationship management instincts.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferable
- Thorough understanding of market dynamics across multiple markets in APAC - ideally, experienced within the food and beverage manufacturing sectors
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with and influence peers and educate management regarding account needs
- Exhibited ability to manage multiple, concurrent work streams in diverse functions
This leading multinational has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history, this is a great business to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Regional Key Account Manager role is for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551