Tourist Marketing Manager (Duty Free)
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + Medical Insurance + 2 Months Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-30 retail Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An interesting Tourist Marketing Manager job (x1 vacancy) at an Asia’s top duty-free store from Korea, ranked third in the world in 2015 has just become available. They are looking to expand their business in Thailand. Thais or Native Korean speaker is highly preferred and must have strong knowledge about Thailand tourism and agencies.
About the Tourist Marketing Manager (Duty Free) Role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and work closely with Corporate team in Korea. As a Tourist Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for contacting and building relationship with travel agencies. Moreover, you will take the lead in developing a promotional campaign and assuring that the campaign runs smoothly.
The salary range for this role is THB60k – 80k per month + 2 months fixed bonus + provident fund + global membership card + free parking.
- Meeting with travel agencies to make a contract as partnership
- Manage travel agents; work closely with the corporate team in Korea to ensure promotion and events strategy alignment and appropriate execution
- Strategise and develop a yearly promotional calendar of events taking into consideration high traffic periods and national holidays of target clients
- Maintain good relationship with travel agents, inbound group and accommodation for making strategy with them
- Researching the competition and markets
- Developing ideas for marketing strategies and campaigns
- Presenting company information and benefits to the client
- Briefing other staff writing promotional marketing material
- Working out project costs and making sure that everything stays within budget
- Making sure that each part of a campaign runs smoothly
To succeed in the Tourist Marketing Manager (Duty Free) role, you will need to be able to negotiate with travel agencies in order to stimulate the sales performance and you should be able to work effectively with Managing Director and Corporate team in Korea.
- Thai or Korean nationality due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Minimum three years for sales promotions experience with travel agencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Good spoken and written English communication skills
- Very good service mind and have a very positive work attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skill and attention to detail
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for selling your ideas
This Asia’s top duty-free store from Korea is ranked third in the world in 2015, they first launched their duty-free shop in 1980 and are now in seven locations internationally. This duty-free shop offers the best quality products and services both in retail locations and online channel. They are leader in the duty-free industry and aiming to be top in the world by 2020.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Tourist Marketing Manager (Duty Free) is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person at this Asia’s top duty-free store from Korea.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551